Screen Mirroring using the program wePresent is a useful tool to simplify meetings, presentations, or other media based events. No longer do you need to use your VGA or HDMI cables to connect to a TV or projector. With wePresent you can easily display your computers desktop for all to see with out the hassle of cords. Without being connected to a TV or projector with a cord you have the ability to freely roam with your connected laptop or place your laptop anywhere in the event area. This article will help you connect your laptop to a display device for screen mirroring.
Note: wePresent must be already installed on your PC to use this program.
To Use Screen Mirroring
At this point you should be on the correct input already (see printed instruction paper in the classroom).
1. Open the wePresent program by double-clicking the icon on your desktop or in "All Programs" in the Start Menu.
2. Enter the unique Code displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Then click connect. (If you cannot connect make sure your IP matches the one that is displayed.
3. You are now connected. You can minimize the window.
To pause mirroring, click . To resume mirroring, click . To disconnect, press .
Using 2-4 Devices
1. Re-open the wePresent window located in the taskbar (look for the icon)
2. Repeat steps 1-3 in To Use Screen Mirroring on another device. If you are using a mobile device, see this article.
3. Now, designate which part of the screen you would like to be. Select buttons 1-4. The buttons coordinate with physical location on the screen.
4. To go back to full screen view on one device, click the Play button .
To Change Settings
1. Re-open the wePresent window located in the taskbar (look for the icon).
2. Click the MENU button
3. Navigate the Menu drop down box to find the setting you desire to change. If a setting is enabled, it will have a check-mark to left of itself.
To Use a Smart Board
1. Repeat Steps 1-2 in To Change Settings.
2. Click Enable IWB USB Bridge